QUALITY POLICY OF STEPS
STEPS promotes sustainability in economy and community through the ongoing development of environmentally responsible business practices and consulting services. Our goal is to integrate environmental responsibility into the framework of each project to maximize value and reduce the environmental footprint. We are committed to contributing to the economic and environmental growth of the communities we work in.
STEPS is dedicated to deliver sustainable, environmentally sound and socially accepted solutions that improve the environmental, health & safety and social performance of the clients.
- Adopt the Client’s environmental and social challenges as our own.
- To engage in development that is environmentally sustainable and socially/economically viable by adopting a practicable approach to environmental and social challenges wherein all sectors of society are engaged.
- Provide the client with achievable solutions for environmental and social problems that minimize the cost and liability.
- Health and Safety Auditing and Advice
- Project Risk Analysis
- Surveys, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Natural resources consulting, ecological restoration, and wildlife management services
STEPS Environmental Laboratory
The first Environmental Testing Laboratory of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, that offers:
- Drinking Water Analysis
- Waste Water Analysis
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Noise Monitoring
- Soil Testing
For more details and queries:
Address: IRSP Head Office, Near Government Higher Secondary School, Mohabbat Abad, Jail Road, Mardan.
Currently STEPS is working in collaboration with;
- Mirza Associates Engineering Services (Pvt.) Ltd.(MAES)
- Technical Engineering and Management Consultants, Pakistan (TEAM)