Natural Resources Management
The issues that our clients deal with; and with a diverse group of biologists, ecologists and other technical experts, STEPS addresses biological, aquatic, terrestrial and water issues with an ultimate goal of managing the natural resources on which we all depend. We specialize in all areas of natural resource management, including planning, mitigation, and permitting that are related to the Endangered Species Act (ESA) and other critical legislation for terrestrial and aquatic species and their habitats.
- Endangered Species Act compliance, including threatened & endangered species surveys
- Ecological assessment and restoration
- Mitigation plans and implementation
- Mitigation monitoring
- Terrestrial Ecology monitoring and Assessments (including Landscape Function Analysis)
- Natural resources and wildlife management.